The SES Retail Sales Manager is a permanent position working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung, offering a salary between £40,000 – £50,000 per annum with a 15% bonus, company car, and various other benefits.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Support Samsung’s retail estate through innovation and development of our best-in-class customer journey
• Collaborate with various internal HQ teams and external partners to maximise sales and profitability
• Be an ambassador for the Samsung brand and its values, motivating and inspiring staff
Blue Square (part of the Brand Partnership Group) was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands on the planet.
Operating across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
The Retail Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring that the SES estate across the UK is operationally setup for success, and the consumer and colleague training is executed at the highest level.
This role will work closely with the various internal HQ teams and PRS to maximise SES sales and profitability of the Samsung Experience Stores.
• Completing Brand Support Visits of SES stores to ensure compliance and execution is in line with Samsung Expectations
• Deliver Project executions across the estate, which will make SES the best place to experience the latest Samsung products
• Maintain the Samsung brand integrity in SES, through the implementation and validation of agreed SES operational standards and services
• Be an ambassador for the Samsung brand and its values by motivating and inspiring SES store management and staff
• Support the Head of Operations by being responsible for the sign off of all furniture, fixtures and POS requirements
• Support the Head of Operations in the delivery for all operational requirements within SES
• Navigate all divisional product management and marketing teams to ensure SES is up to date on Samsung’s latest product offerings
• Work alongside PRS to execute operations requirements in stores as part of the Head of Operations strategic plan
• Manage PRS to execute all planograms, display stock and product security
• Support senior HQ team with regular business trade/operational updates
• Work with PRS to develop and implement the customer journey and tools that will support staff to deliver:
• a best-in-class sales experience
• consumer learning via in-store and virtual Galaxy Workshops
• sales targets and the requisite product knowledge standards
• B2B revenue targets
• Provide insights and understanding into how the customer experience, service and sales proposition can be improved, including:
• Highlighting SES risks and issues immediately to the relevant stakeholders with cause and proposed solutions
• Support the SES marketing team by ensuring all marketing executions are operationally signed off
• Lead key operational projects from begin to end. Ensure project delivery is executed to high standards, on time and within budget
• Managing relationships with key PRS central team
Skill and Experience
• National field-based management experience
• Demonstrated understanding of retail and commercially aware
• Project management / retail operations experience
• A positive thinking/outlook, self-driven, results orientated individual with clear focus on high quality service and business profit.
• Ability to plan and effectively manage own time
• An excellent stakeholder manager and communication.
• A natural forward planner who can critically assess their own performance
• An experienced and credible leader who is comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders in a complex organisational culture
• Someone with empathy who is reliable, tolerant, and determined.
• Someone who relishes accountability and ownership of challenging targets
• An adept person who will recognise and develop the strengths of their staff
• Values teamwork and collaboration in working towards a company goal/target
• Has a passion for Samsung and innovation
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
• Bonus: 15% performance related bonus
• Company Car
• Samsung Discounts
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
• Perkbox Discounts
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment processes, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by equalities legislation. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org