The Senior Client Director is a new and exciting position, reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer and being the prominent person in the partnership continuity with our client, Samsung Electronics UK (SEUK).
The Senior Client Director is a permanent position and offers hybrid working with a regular presence in Chertsey and Herford offices.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Drive change and make a real difference within an established and growing business
• Become an integral part of the Blue Square Senior Leadership Team
• Be curious and innovative which will be encouraged and embraced
• Have time invested supporting you to deliver, grow and develop.
Blue Square (part of the Brand Partnership Group) was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands in the world.
We are a well-established growing team, working across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
As a Senior Client Director you will play a pivotal role and form part of the Senior Leadership Team, actively influencing and shaping the future success of our business. In addition, you’ll interface into our Brand Partner Group Leadership proactively supporting our drive for business growth and seamless client account performance and delivery.
The Senior Client Director is accountable for leading and inspiring our SEUK account teams consisting of 400+ FTE to consistently deliver and exceed across 20+ statements of works (SoW) whilst building a robust, transparent and collaborative client stakeholder relationship.
• Being the protagonist in the development strategy of account teams to ensure they operate fully as advocates of Blue quare and the client
• Create, implement & monitor an account strategy to ensure we protect and develop our key strategic account
• Lead effective communication and relationships between the client, our field teams and central support developing a true one team mindset
• Review and revise the core KPIs that define project success ensuring value-add and performance delivery
• Be commercially astute, assessing profitability, the mix of business and the strategic direction the account should take to deliver on this, whilst maintaining an eye on the value-add we provide
• Maintain a keen legislative and compliance eye to the account so that adherence is maintained with any concerns of challenges
• Become an ambassador for the business by being a key influencer across internal & external stakeholders
• Proactively look at networking and speaking opportunities that elevate Blue Square’s position as a thought leader within this space including opportunities that arise with our own client.
• Well-established experience in the outsourced retail sales and marketing services arena
• Ability to demonstrate a creative, curious and innovative mindset, along with confidence in inspiring the status-quo to ensure we are always ahead of the curve and motivate our team and stakeholders to think more expansively
• Understand the power of partnership and forging vigorous, sustainable relationships across all levels of our client team, looking to build further levels of trust and confidence that will develop opportunities for future growth
• Willing to embrace, live and embed our ETHIC values; Excellence, Together, Heart, Integrity & Curious – instilling confidence, clarity and collaboration. Blue Square – About us
Skill and Experience
• A proven leader of large, complex teams (400+ FTE), you’ll fully understand the need for operational consistency across every aspect of a client led service delivery model and the value of our people to deliver this
• Extensive experience across retail, sales, telecommunications and marketing services within omni-channel environments
• Presenting compelling communication at various levels and to a large audience
• Commercially astute understanding cost plus business models.
• Strategic Leadership
• Innovation and Change
• Value Driven Culture Embodiment
• Stakeholder / Partnerships Development
• Commercial Acumen
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £90,000 – £110,000 pa
• Bonus: 30%
• Car allowance: £8,400 pa
• BUPA Health Insurance
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
• Location: Hybrid / Chertsey / Herford.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
At Blue Square we value equality, diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued.
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment process, and, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing email@example.com