We are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Account Executive, this is a permanent position offering a salary of up to £30,000 per annum based in Woking office 3 out of 5 days, then remote.
This is the perfect opportunity if you want to;
• Work across a variety of marketing activities
• Demonstrate your passion for creative content whilst working with high profile clients
• Be valued and listened to as an integral member of the team
• Gain further experience in marketing sitting within a client success team.
Creative Monster is a small yet high performing creative agency, specialising in creative, content, web, animation, social and events. We pride ourselves in supporting our clients’ challenges with genius and innovative ideas, content formats, social influencer engagement, hybrid event solutions, animation, and web development.
We are pleased to be part of the Brand Partnership Group – a united group of agencies with a shared mindset, shared passions, and individual specialisms to pioneer brand partnerships for lasting emotional connections.
The Senior Account Executive is key in supporting the delivery of Creative Monster’s growth plans to expand its client roster and grow its existing client accounts.
You’ll be working across a broad range of clients, supporting our Account Director and Account Manager on clients across digital, content, engagement, and campaign activation. You will be involved across all areas of Creative Monsters work and client base with the opportunity to work on high profile clients as well as have ownership of your own client base.
With website design and development being core to the Creative Monster proposition, we have a portfolio of clients that host their websites with us once the build is complete. Some of the clients are on an ongoing maintenance contract with others requesting ad hoc amends and updates to their sites. This client base will be a core responsibility of the Marketing Account Executive, briefing, quoting, scheduling, and invoicing this work.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Attending regular monster meets with the team to review project progress
• Creating quotes for account growth opportunities
• Undertaking and updating client contact reports, internal status reports and general administration to support the smooth running and communication across client accounts and our internal teams
• Creating and delivering content for weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings
• Scheduling project work using our agency management software, Streamtime
• Content housekeeping (organising, retiring expired content, archiving old content, compliance)
• Updating website CMS with new or revised content
• Supporting the delivery of online and in person events
• Taking client briefs on new projects and opportunities
• Regular meetings with the rest of the client success team & note taking duties
• PO raising and general budget
• Ad hoc project management
Skills, Experience & Attributes
• We’re looking for someone who has experience within marketing, preferably agency side
• Positive energy and a desire to learn and work in collaboration with a small team
• Someone who challenges, comes to us with ideas, new format suggestions
• Able to use own initiative to develop creative ideas
• Flexible & comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• An eye for design and creativity
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint to assist with the delivery of compelling presentations
• Experience across a broad range of marketing activities some of the following:
Creative and branding, Website design and development, Content and social, Physical, hybrid and online events
What can you expect from us?
• A great team who loves being creative and actively think ‘outside the box’
• Company culture which encourages us to be bold and innovative
• Positive, fast-paced and demanding environment
• True opportunity to challenge yourself and develop your skills at a rapid rate
• Competitive benefits package and a monthly workplace rewards & recognition programme
• A business that wants to support your growth, development, and brilliance
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 Per Annum
• Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
• Perkbox Medical & EAP
• A personal development plan in line with your goals and development areas.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment processes, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by equalities legislation. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org