The Omni-Channel Marketing Executive is a permanent position offering a salary between £40K-£45k per annum with 10% bonus based in Chertsey with home working.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Progress your career within marketing and deep dive into the world of channel management
• Work with a leading brand and to be pivotal in launching the latest tech devices
• Make a real impact with our channel partners and operations
Blue Square (part of the Brand Partnership Group) was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands in the world.
We are a well-established growing team, working across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
Samsung’s channel team is committed to activating the best execution for all IM products (mobile, tablet, wearables, audio, computing and accessories). This role defines and controls what consumers “see”, “feel” and “hear” about Samsung IM product & services within our channel partners.
It’s in our DNA to “Do what you can’t” and be pioneers in the industry. By ensuring we commercialise our marketing, deliver execution leadership and drive innovation, we continue to defend our stronghold in the UK market.
The Omni-Channel Marketing Executive role is a crucial role within the omni channel team, working to ensure that we deliver world-class Omni channel marketing, on-time and aligned to our Samsung UK vision, as well as laddering up to the goals of our channel partners.
This role requires a multi-skilled individual, with experience in a similar marketing function, potentially at a graduate level or recently completed a graduate scheme. This role will offer you the opportunity to expand your existing skillset within a leading tech manufacturer and accelerate your career within channel marketing.
You will need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. Someone who’s able to harness relationships with our channel partners & develop channel plans which drive positive commercial results for the IM business, across multiple IM product categories.
• Working with the account team (Account Director and Account Manager) to plan and execute multiple product launches
• Supporting your channel team (Channel Manager and Senior Omni Channel Manager) to execute quarterly promotional plans, ensuring a high share of voice is achieved through various touch points of the channel customer journey (TTL)
• Deliver brand, commercial and channel objectives (with specific focus on sell out) with our agencies and channel partners
• Digital excellence using our Samsung Digital Blueprint, ensuring channels adhere to blueprint standards and we continually evolve how we execute brilliant basics in digital touchpoints (including ongoing reporting and optimisation) and enhance the user experience within our partners touchpoints
• Responsible for ensuring internal marketing processes are being followed, prior to committing any spend
• Timely delivery of reports including quarterly marketing plans, execution compliance & budget reviews & analysis
• Analysing post-launch/campaign results ensuring learnings & recommendations are shaping future activities
• Tracking of competitor activities to ensure Samsung maintain strong SOV, execution leadership & unique points of difference across our channels
• Attend weekly/monthly/quarterly marketing planning meetings with the channel partners where appropriate.
Skill and Experience
• A passion for mobile, technology and innovation
• Previous experience within marketing environments (inclusive of marketing and advertising agencies) Understanding of 360 marketing, with a focus on digital and can evidence knowledge of digital marketing metrics.
• Ability to seek out and build relationships with multiple internal and external senior stakeholders to successfully deliver on key projects
• Must be able to multi-task and project manage large & sometimes complex activities
• Must be a team player with a can-do attitude & passion to succeed
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communicator with solid presentation skills
• An interest in retail, tech and marketing
• A self-starter with an innovative attitude towards their work
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £40K-£45k per annum
• Bonus: 10% bonus
• Car Allowance
• Company Sick Pay
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment processes, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by equalities legislation. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing email@example.com