We are currently recruiting for a IM Trainer, offering a salary between £27,500 – £31,000 based in London. This is a fixed term contract position with Blue Square supporting and working closely with our client Samsung.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Work with a leading brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices
• Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
• Develop your skills and experience
We are a well-established, award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands in the world. Operating across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
The IM Trainer role, will be creating and executing both small and large-scale training sessions and demonstrations, tailoring to your audience and ensuring that this is approachable and proactive. Through your product training, you will create an electric atmosphere that will draw people in, and really push our client’s flagship devices in the market. You will create a memorable experience that will retain existing handset users, and attract new consumers, continuing to grow our clients market share. Building effective relationships with key stakeholders and keeping updated with competitor insight will be essential to the success of this role. You will continuously feedback new methods of learning, produce timely and accurate reports and upload supporting evidence of each event to showcase the great work you will be doing.
Attending events, you will be responsible for promoting, demonstrating, and delivering Best in Class training for a wide range of Samsung products to various customers/visitors. Ensuring bespoke reports are completed after each event and demonstrate ROI. You will need to be a highly motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic individual for this position
• Focus on events throughout the South of the UK delivering face to face and virtual sessions across a variety of partners and events.
• To support our product training inductions and upskilling early life colleagues in to Blue Square
• Promote and demonstrate flagship devices during launch at key partner events across the South.
• To feedback new methods of learning to National Training Manager to ensure continual best practice.
Flex your presenting muscles to our Samsung Ambassadors by supporting with our live broadcasts.
• To ensure that training is delivered in-line with the focus of Samsung UK specifically to combat retention of existing handset users.
• Build and maintain a bespoke report and distribute to key stakeholders for each event and report back opportunities to grow training and development further.
• Create content to support training delivery working with colleagues to deliver sessions covering key customer touch points for our devices.
Build and enhance relationships with key partners and channel teams to support their frontline teams in Retail and Contact Centres.
Skill, Experience & Attributes
• Full UK Driving License is required
• Outstanding communication skills
• Technology focused
• Excellent presentation skills
• Very engaging
• Willing to embrace, live and embed our ETHIC values; Excellence, Together, Heart, Integrity & Curious – instilling confidence, clarity and collaboration
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £27,500 – £31,000 pa
• Bonus: 10% of Salary
• Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
• Perkbox Medical & EAP
• Company Sick Pay
• Company Car
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment process, and, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org