We are currently recruiting for a Digital Campaign Executive, offering a salary between £25,000 – £27,000 based in Chertsey. This is a permanent position with Blue Square supporting and working closely with our client Samsung
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Work with a leading brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices
• Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
• Work with Samsung who are one of the worlds largest producers of electronic devises and get all-round experience with our client
We are a well-established, award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands in the world. Operating across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be supporting the Digital Campaigns Manager. The successful candidate for this role will brief, coordinate, and help optimise co-branded digital marketing activity across paid social and CRM.
This this is an exciting time to join a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing team driving digital innovation within Samsung UK and across our retailer partners.
• Manage Budget, briefing and panning for activity with Channel Partners and Retailers, across Co-Branded email and paid social
• Day to day, work with the Digital Campaigns Manager, internal teams, and agencies to optimise activity, secure creative approval and legal compliance
• Align co-marketing campaign planning with seasonal, promotional and product launch timelines
• Review and proof content, promos and copy to deliver best in class co-branded email campaigns through optimising lifecycle email programmes and campaign creative through close working with CRM agency and Channel Marketing teams
• Ensure planned campaign activity is delivered on time, in budget and within Samsung brand standards
Skill, Experience & Attributes
• A passion for Digital Marketing
• A keen eye for detail and visual marketing assets
• Strong and consistent communication skills
• Experience In Digital Marketing and copy writing
• Has an ability to work to brand guidelines
• Willing to embrace, live and embed our ETHIC values; Excellence, Together, Heart, Integrity & Curious – instilling confidence, clarity and collaboration
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 pa
• Bonus: 10% of Salary
• Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
• Perkbox Medical & EAP
• Company Sick Pay
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment process, and, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing email@example.com