We are currently recruiting for a Business Product Specialist (Computing Focus), offering a salary of £31,000 per annum based in Croydon. This is a Permanent position with Blue Square supporting and working closely with our client Samsung.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Work with a leading brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech device
• Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
We are a well-established, award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands in the world. Operating across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
You will be working with Samsungs B2B Operators, indirect, Distributor, SES and Marketing, this role will be focused on driving sales in a technology-based environment with a particular focus on computing, through advocacy and supporting the sales team with expert knowledge of Samsung IM & Computing products and solutions.
Core responsibilities will be to engage and interact with sales teams, onboarding and supporting partners on Samsung One programme, upskilling, and supporting with queries across all available products, and gathering insight to provide regular key business updates to the Samsung Account Management team. Your passion for people and technology will create a highly collaborative environment that will drive Samsungs market share through incremental sales. Ideal candidates will have strong commercial awareness, presentation skills and achieving targets in a technology-based environment.
• Build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
• Maintain an expert understanding of Samsung products and services, with a specialised knowledge of computing in a B2B marketplace
• Resolve queries in a timely fashion to ensure complete customer satisfaction
• Keep up to date on industry knowledge of different business sectors
• Selling Samsung products into small businesses and larger enterprises
• Identify opportunities to drive brand awareness and increase sales
Skill, Experience & Attributes
• Previous experience in a team-role, with diverse stakeholder management
• Highly organised, forward thinking, and self-motivated
• Eager to tackle challenges and change
• Sales experience in a B2B marketplace is advantageous
• Previous experience in a B2B environment and previous experience of training in a sales environment is advantageous
• Willing to embrace, live and embed our ETHIC values; Excellence, Together, Heart, Integrity & Curious – instilling confidence, clarity, and collaboration
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £31,000 pa
• Bonus: 10% of Salary
• Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
• Perkbox Medical & EAP
• Company Car
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment processes, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org