We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer who will be working with our client – Samsung Electronics UK (SEUK) team.
This is a permanent position covering the area of North London & outer counties, offering up to £36,000 (this includes a performance related bonus).
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Develop into a confident and capable Field Service Engineer within whitegoods
• Becoming the Brand Specialist for Samsung range of home appliances
• Thrive on delivering solutions and excellent customer service
Blue Square was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands in the world.
We are a well-established growing team, working across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be delivering an excellent In-Home Customer Experience on Consumer Electronic products, primarily Digital Appliances then TV/AV that kick starts the Samsung Customer Journey. You will ensure domestic appliances are installed at customer premises to a high standard and within health and safety regulations.
You will be trained to carry out diagnostics/repairs on all domestic white & brown goods – washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, cookers and refrigeration for new appliance installations carried out by retail and logistic partners on behalf of Samsung Electronics UK.
• You will also carry out routine servicing, maintenance and inspection work on equipment that is within the 28 day purchase window
• When repairs cannot be carried out on the spot, Specialists may arrange for faulty equipment to be replaced or repaired by one of our senior service engineers.
• Demonstrable experience of effectively diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical faults
• Good understanding of Electric and Electronic principles and ability to use in practice
• Inventory Management, responsible for managing spare parts van stock and equipment and tool
• Ensuring standards are adhered to for all repair and support activities
• Excellent understand of speed, quality, controls, measures and procedures.
Skill, Experience & Qualifications:
• An understanding of electrics / or repairs of electronics – whitegoods/domestic appliance experience would be a bonus
• Understanding of basic diagnostic equipment
• Excellent communication skills demonstrated by delivering a customer focused and solution-based approach
• An understanding of electric and electronic principles and ability to use in practice
• Knowledge of electrical procedures, testing and safety
• A responsible attitude to health and safety
• Full UK Driving licence
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum (up to £30K for national roaming duties)
• Performance Bonus: 20%
• Car allowance: Company Van
• Dedicated administrator to support with route planning and customer contact
• BUPA Health Insurance
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment process, and, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing email@example.com