We are currently recruiting for a Retail Operations Manager, offering a salary of €45,000 per annum based in Dublin. This is a Permanent position with Blue Square supporting our Client Samsung.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Work with a leading brand with ongoing development and career opportunities
• Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
Blue Square (part of the Brand Partnership Group) was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands on the planet.
Operating across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
The Retail Operations Manager would suit candidates who are enthusiastic and passionate about new technology, who understand the retail environment and can work to an exceptionally high standard. Working alongside the Go To Market, Merchandising, Reporting & Field teams, the Retail Operations manager will own and deliver key projects in line with Samsung’s retail operations strategy. The Retail Operations Manager will be tasked with transforming & revolutionising Samsung’s in life processes to deliver world-class support for our field teams & channel partner stores.
We are looking for flexible individuals as working hours may vary occasionally. A challenging and exciting role where there is excellent opportunity for progression.
• Deliver in-life operational plans and support for all product launches that can be shared with central GTM functions & field teams to maximise sell-out in circa 4000 (500) channel partner stores.
• Work closely with the Retail Merchandising Manager to maintain accurate records of all past, present, and future activity across our furniture estate, preparing and presenting detailed post implementation reviews
• Liaise with the Communications and Reporting functions within the Operations team and wider business, ensuring they are aligned with all activities and that projects are being effectively communicated and analysed
• Work closely with the Retail GTM & Operations Manager (Head of retail & GTM Teams) to create and deliver strategic improvements to Samsung’s current retail estate
• Creating new and innovative solutions to existing operational barriers
• Create and deliver business cases for future activities to gain budget and buy-in for the wider business and senior leadership team
Skill, Experience & Attributes
• Excellent eye for details, can identify trends and patterns of information and can communicate findings in a clear and concise manor
• Ability to see issues before they arise and plan for contingency
• Advanced PowerPoint creation for varying presentation types (Sell-in, Communication, Project Planning)
• Always has the end user/customer in forefront of mind of everything they do & able to communicate and translate this across the business
• Confidently present action plans & strategies to key stakeholders
• Willing to embrace, live and embed our ETHIC values; Excellence, Together, Heart, Integrity & Curious – instilling confidence, clarity, and collaboration
• Full UK Driving License Required
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: €45,000 pa
• Bonus: 10% of Salary
• Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
• Perkbox Medical & EAP
• Company Sick Pay
• Company Car
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment processes, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by equalities legislation. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing email@example.com