We are currently recruiting for a Retail Account Manager, offering a salary of £40,000 per annum based in Reading with hybrid working. This is a Permanent position with Blue Square supporting and working closely with our client HP.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Work with a leading brand and have the chance to grow your career and skill set with ongoing development plans
• Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
Blue Square (part of the Brand Partnership Group) was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands on the planet.
Operating across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
As a HP Retail Account Manager, you will join a fast-paced dynamic environment, working with key target accounts to deliver significant quotas, whilst establishing strong working relationships with key stakeholders. You will implement marketing and category programs to meet local and account requirements resulting in effective promotional activities. Through demonstrating innovative thinking, you will stay ahead of the competition and push beyond what’s expected.
• Primary (Tier 1) Account Management of direct relationship with key target accounts delivering significant quotas; the role will have a steer towards Gaming to support key initiative within the business
• Establish strong relationships through strategic business planning to achieve strong trusted advisory relationship
• Full accountability of cost, revenues and return on investment for all relevant PLs and accounts
• Demonstrate innovative, end to end thinking and implementation to stay ahead of the competition
• Work and communicate efficiently with other internal organizations: credit & collection, order processing, logistics, legal, extended sales force, category & marketing & trade marketing
• Work with centre of excellence teams to optimise retailer execution both online & in-store whilst development data capabilities
Skill, Experience & Attributes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject
• Demonstrated experience in customer facing roles within the wider consumer industry, especially building, and managing key relationships in retail and online
• Broad professional background within Sales, Product / Category management or Marketing
• Creative, inspiring, and progressive
• Goal orientated to achieve results
• Willing to embrace, live and embed our ETHIC values; Excellence, Together, Heart, Integrity & Curious – instilling confidence, clarity, and collaboration
• Full UK Driving License Required
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £40,000 pa
• Bonus: 10% of Salary
• Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
• Perkbox Medical & EAP
• Company Car
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment processes, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by equalities legislation. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org