The IM Trainer is a permanent position offering a salary between £27,500 – £31,000 with a bonus of 10% of your salary based in Birmingham.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Work with a leading brand and to be involved with all latest tech devices
• Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
Blue Square (part of the Brand Partnership Group) was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands on the planet.
Operating across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
The IM Trainer role, will be creating and executing both small and large-scale training sessions and demonstrations, tailoring to your audience and ensuring that this is approachable and proactive. Through your product training, you will create an electric atmosphere that will draw people in, and really push our client’s flagship devices in the market. You will create a memorable experience that will retain existing handset users, and attract new consumers, continuing to grow our clients market share. Building effective relationships with key stakeholders and keeping updated with competitor insight will be essential to the success of this role. You will continuously feedback new methods of learning, produce timely and accurate reports and upload supporting evidence of each event to showcase the great work you will be doing.
Attending events, you will be responsible for promoting, demonstrating, and delivering Best in Class training for a wide range of Samsung products to various customers/visitors. Ensuring bespoke reports are completed after each event and demonstrate ROI. You will need to be a highly motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic individual for this position.
• To ensure that training is delivered in-line with the focus of Samsung UK specifically to combat retention of existing handset users
• To take direction from the Line Manager’s to focus on product training.
• Build and maintain a bespoke report and distribute to the key stakeholders for each event
• Focus on events throughout the IM Division
• Promote and demonstrate flagship devices during launch
• Operate with the set guidelines of the role and best practices of Blue Square Marketing
Skill and Experience
• Excellent presentation skills
• Technology focused
• Full UK Driving License Required
• Proactive and flexible
• Attention to detail and results driven
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £27,500 – £31,000
• Bonus: 10% of Salary
• Company Car
• Samsung Discount
• BUPA Health Insurance
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment processes, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by equalities legislation. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing email@example.com