We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst who will be working with our client HP within the Client Service team.
This is a full time, fixed term contract for 2 months will be based in Reading with hybrid working, offering an salary up to £30,000 per annum.
Blue Square was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands in the world.
We are a well-established growing team, working across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
As a Business Analyst, you will be focused on analysing and delivering a variety of data sets to help support sales projects across the business. You will assist with presentations of data, create regular trend analysis reports, and support multiple ad hoc requests. Using your expertise, experience, and analytical skills you will continuously improve regular reports and provide tailored business recommendations based on various scenarios.
• Responsible for analysis of various data sets; including forecasts, sales out, sales in, category and market
• Creation of regular trend analysis reports as required; weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and Ad hock basis
• Delivery and continued improvement of regular reports
• Visualise and communicate data in clear, concise manor suitable for target audience.
• Simplify complex data into easy-to-read formats
• Assisting with the development of customer presentations.
Skill, Experience & Qualifications
• Advanced presentation skills using PowerPoint
• Ability to manage complex Excel documents to provide clear analysis and recommendations
• Highly numerate and analytical
• Personable and engaging
• A demonstrated interest and passion for technology.
• Accountancy experience or qualification is preferable.
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £30,000 per annum
• Discounted Simply Health Cash Plan
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment process, and, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org