We are currently recruiting for a Client Service Manager, offering a salary between £40,000 – £45,000 in a hybrid role across the field and in the Hertford office. This is a Permanent position with Blue Square supporting and working closely with our clients.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Work with a leading brand and the chance to be involved in some exciting projects
• Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
Blue Square (part of the Brand Partnership Group) was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands on the planet.
Operating across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
As a Client Services Manager, it is your role to understand your clients and their needs, inside out. You will be responsible for monitoring and progressing client campaigns, activity, requests, and end to end service management across your portfolio. You will ensure that effective and efficient services are delivered to contractual SLAs and our solutions are fit for service, creating growth opportunities where possible and driving service improvement plan. You will be the expert in spinning multiple plates and pushing the boundaries, always delivering exceptional results.
• Be the voice of the agency to the client, and the client to the agency to drive our service and proposition
• Manage the delivery of multiple projects at one time
• Provide insight and guidance on how to optimise and grow delivery of accounts
• Monitor and present statistics around SLA performance
• Develop strong relationships across internal departments to always ensure outstanding service delivery
• Be a key influencer and in stakeholder meetings and always have a solutions-based approach
Skill, Experience & Attributes
• Previous experience of managing customer accounts
• Strong cross-functional collaboration capabilities / indirect leadership
• Good commercial awareness and critical thinker
• Agency understanding/experience preferable
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Willing to embrace, live and embed our ETHIC values; Excellence, Together, Heart, Integrity & Curious – instilling confidence, clarity, and collaboration
• Full UK Driving License Required
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 pa
• Bonus: 20% of Salary
• Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
• Perkbox Medical & EAP
• Company Car
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment processes, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by equalities legislation. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing email@example.com