We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager, offering a salary of £40,000 per annum based in Reading with hybrid working. This is a permanent position with Blue Square supporting and working closely with our client HP.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
• Work with a leading brand and receive a full induction to hit the ground running
• Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
Blue Square (part of the Brand Partnership Group) was founded in 2009, with a core belief that the human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty. Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands on the planet.
Operating across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology, and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
This position is a key role, developing online business and taking full ownership of market share, growth and execution for HP’s gaming product line including; gaming notebooks, desktops, displays, and accessories. You will analyse and observe the market and competition, taking necessary actions to develop HP gaming and identifying opportunities to grow.
You will be a self-starter who can navigate their way through the role and engage with all relevant stakeholders to grow the HP gaming business in line with the market and business expectations.
• Represent OMEN/Victus in trainings, customer meetings, and events
• Develop online business and increase enthusiast market share
• Establishes relationships with sales, marketing, and press release
• Responsible for market share execution for gaming notebooks, desktops, displays, and accessories
• Analyse and observe the market and competition, and take necessary actions to develop HP gaming business
• Develop the portfolio and control brand mix by pushing high end products into the market
Skill, Experience & Attributes
• Knowledge of marketing and marketing program implementation: knowledge of competitor’s product offerings, knowledge of industry norms and opportunities, understanding of product life cycle, in depth knowledge of marketing elements (product, pricing, promotion, and positioning)
• Experience in product management, product marketing, operations, or program management with gaming products
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strategic and analytical thinker who can also operate in detail
• Gaming enthusiast with a passion for videogames
• Willing to embrace, live and embed our ETHIC values; Excellence, Together, Heart, Integrity & Curious – instilling confidence, clarity, and collaboration
• Full UK Driving License Required
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £40,000 pa
• Bonus: 10% of Salary
• Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
• Perkbox Medical & EAP
• Company Car
• Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment processes, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by equalities legislation. We encourage people to reach out to our Recruitment team to discuss any reasonable adjustments or additional support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org