Blue Square had been staffing experiential static pop-up stands for Samsung for some years. While the activations have proved successful in promoting Samsung devices and technology to hundreds of visitors, the approach was changed this time to visit more locations with the aim of maximising interactions.
What’s more, as the previous activations remained in the same location, neither Blue Square nor Samsung could test and learn what type of venues and geographical locations were most successful. For example, did the stands perform better in shopping centres or retail parks? Were there more interactions in say Woking or Stoke?
Samsung therefore challenged Blue Square to deliver a programme that would address the issues of the static pop-ups and achieve the following:
· Raise awareness of the foldable category
· Activate three mobile pop-up experience units
· Engage with the public via a UK tour
· Focus on locations identified by Facebook Analytics and Blue Square Insights
· Drive potential customers to purchase